99% of our stock is in our shop at 20 Osmaston Road, Derby DE12HR - Come & pay us a visit.
Retro World is open on Sundays from 12.00 am to 4 pm
1. At Retro World we believe that your privacy has the utmost importance. Your data is stored securely and where possible encrypted.
2. This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller (i.e. controlling your personal information). We determine how that data is processed and managed.
4. You are responsible for ensuring that your personal information held on record is accurate, to the best of your knowledge. We cannot be held responsible for issues arising from out of date information.
5. We may update this policy from time to time at our sole discretion. You are responsible for regularly checking this document for updates.
6. By using Retro-World.co.uk and any other services that we provide, you agree to be legally bound by this document, in full, in addition to any local laws that may apply.
7.We collect data only where strictly necessary and where we have a justified purpose for keeping it. Data that is no longer required is routinely deleted.
8. Where possible, we ask for you consent before collecting personal information. Before providing us with any information, it is advised that you carefully read this document first.
We may collect and process your personal data. Types of data that we collect include, but are not limited to: your IP address, geographical location, operating system, browser type, source of referral, length of visit, name, email address, phone number, address, transactional data, account data in addition to the frequency and pattern of your service use.
The personal data that we collect and manage
Email submission forms collect name and email addresses. These are collected to receive email newsletters. This information is stored securely in a database and is deleted upon request. Consent is obtained before collection. This information is regarded as sensitive.
Contact forms collect name, email address and phone numbers. These are collected to reply to new queries. This information is stored securely in a database and is deleted upon request. Consent is not obtained before collection. This information is regarded as sensitive.
You may request a copy of all your data that we have on record, free of charge, via the website contact form. We will require some identification to prove that it is you, such as a passport or driving licence. After identification, these documents will be deleted.
Personal data is retained only as long that it is necessary for us to have it. We routinely delete personal information that we no longer have use for or justification to keep. The default period of retention will be determined at our discretion up to a maximum period of five years.
You may not supply us with another person’s personal data unless you have their permission and we have asked you to do so.
Your principle rights under this document and data protection laws are:
the right to request and access, delete, update your personal data, stop restrict or stop processing, the right data the right to delete & update; the right to restrict processing; the right to data portability; the right to withdraw consent and the right to complain to a supervisory body.
You may exercise any of your rights relating to your personal data by writing to us via the provided contact form on Retro World.co.uk
Withdrawal of your consent relating to your data being processed will not affect the lawfulness of data processing prior to the consent being withdrawn.
If you consider that data processing on our part has infringed data protection laws, you have the legal right to complain to a supervisory body responsible for data protection.
Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies.